Boutique medicine has come of age and is called many things: retainer medicine, direct patient contracting practice, concierge medicine, VIP..
Tag Archives: ethics of medicine
- End the Chaos! – Why I’m doing this.
- Mixt Greens mixes it up for sustainable salads
- Promoting sustainable farming systems among small-holder farmers through effective use of ICTs.
- People’s Vote on Brexit deal. October 20th march in London.
- Competition celebrates private sector efforts to achieve SDG #13: Climate Action